MARK YOUR CALENDAR
Time: 7-8:30 PM Zoom Meeting
RSVP to receive the Zoom link @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Title: Seeding Artistic Collaborations: I have a good idea! Now what?
7:00-7:30pm Greeting, networking and sharing news
7:30-8:15pm Presentation and Q & A
8:15-8:30pm Announcements and networking
WHO WE ARE
Our goals are to:
1. Provide a social connection for artists who live, work or practice in Arlington through monthly meetings and other events.
2. Enhance the artistic and cultural identity of Arlington through exhibits, performances, and participation in community events.
3. Collaborate with municipal agencies, businesses, schools, libraries, and youth organizations to expand opportunities for artists in Arlington to meet the needs of the community.
4. Seek professional development opportunities for artists to support their economic viability and expertise in business practices.
5. Reach out to create collaborative works across different disciplines.
6. Support the establishment of a space dedicated to artists’ needs, including exhibitions, rehearsals, performances, visual arts practice and meetings.
7. Advocate for public funding for the arts.