The Roasted Granola on Friday, October 6 from 6-8:30pm as part of the Friday Nights at TRG October lineup! Marina Strauss, local artist and expressive arts therapist, will demonstrate how to use the gelli plate to create your own papers to use in your collage work. Be inspired, make time for art making and surprise yourself with what you can do!
ARTLINKS ARLINGTON NEWS
– Enhance the artistic and cultural identity of Arlington through exhibits, performances, and participation in community events.
– Collaborate with municipal agencies, businesses, schools, libraries, and youth organizations to expand opportunities for artists in Arlington to meet the needs of the community.
– Seek professional development opportunities for artists to support their economic viability and expertise in business practices.
– Reach out to create collaborative works across different disciplines.
– Support the establishment of a space dedicated to artists’ needs, including exhibitions, rehearsals, performances, visual arts practice and meetings.
– Advocate for public funding for the arts.
Who We Are
- Seyyide Sultan – August 2023
- Glenn Davison – June 2023
- Michelle C. Mendez – April 2023
- Jacky Pullman – February 2023
- Ann Bausman – December 2022
- Alexandra Lee – October 2022
- Janice Hayes-Cha – August 2022
- Betty Stone – June 2022
- Charles-Smith Métellus – April 2022
- Darisse Paquette – February 2022
- Anna Kristina Goransson – December 2021
- Anne Marie Delaunay-Danizio – October 2021
- Mimi Kirchner – August 2021
- Herb Pearce – June 2021
- Becky Holmes-Farley – April 2021
- Debby Lewis – February 2021
- Cathy Garnett – December 2020
- Robin L. Bergman – October 2020
- Pam Shanley – August 2020
- Marina Strauss – June 2020
- Randy Herman – April 2020
- Anne Black – February 2020
- Margaret Moody – December 2019
- Karen L. McCarthy – October 2019
- Scott Samenfeld – August 2019