Join Us at a Monthly Meeting
Time: Noon – 2pm
Please join us as Leland Stein, co-owner of the theatre, traces the history and the amazing staying power of this 105-year-old historic venu, including managing it through the pandemic. He will let us in on how performers and performances are selected and scheduled, what other art events may interact with performances and audiences, and his thoughts and plans about the future. A nice place to network with popcorn and your favorite drink followed by a bonus. The gathering will conclude with a short film coinciding with opening day of the “Lonely Seal International Film, Screenplay, and Music Festival.” https://vimeo.com/519312283
Please wear a mask and bring a drink of your choice
RSVP before October 3: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mimi Kirchner – August 2021
- Herb Pearce – June 2021
- Becky Holmes-Farley – April 2021
- Debby Lewis – February 2021
- Cathy Garnett – December 2020
- Robin L. Bergman – October 2020
- Pam Shanley – August 2020
- Marina Strauss – June 2020
- Randy Herman – April 2020
- Anne Black – February 2020
- Margaret Moody – December 2019
- Karen L. McCarthy – October 2019
- Scott Samenfeld – August 2019
Who We Are
– Enhance the artistic and cultural identity of Arlington through exhibits, performances, and participation in community events.
– Collaborate with municipal agencies, businesses, schools, libraries, and youth organizations to expand opportunities for artists in Arlington to meet the needs of the community.
– Seek professional development opportunities for artists to support their economic viability and expertise in business practices.
– Reach out to create collaborative works across different disciplines.
– Support the establishment of a space dedicated to artists’ needs, including exhibitions, rehearsals, performances, visual arts practice and meetings.
– Advocate for public funding for the arts.