MARK YOUR CALENDAR
Time: Noon – 1:30pm Zoom Meeting
RSVP to receive the Zoom link: email@example.com
- A piece of your art to display
- A recording of your music or performance (max 3 minutes)
- Your favorite accomplishment for this year
- Your personal dreams and aspirations for the coming year
- Your hopes for ArtLinks for the coming year
WHO WE ARE
Our goals are to:
1. Provide a social connection for artists who live, work or practice in Arlington through monthly meetings and other events.
2. Enhance the artistic and cultural identity of Arlington through exhibits, performances, and participation in community events.
3. Collaborate with municipal agencies, businesses, schools, libraries, and youth organizations to expand opportunities for artists in Arlington to meet the needs of the community.
4. Seek professional development opportunities for artists to support their economic viability and expertise in business practices.
5. Reach out to create collaborative works across different disciplines.
6. Support the establishment of a space dedicated to artists’ needs, including exhibitions, rehearsals, performances, visual arts practice and meetings.
7. Advocate for public funding for the arts.